Hello fellow curious New Mexicans!
I am currently in the beginning stages of writing an in-depth piece about New Mexico’s young adult community and their experiences with healthcare coverage.
Some questions I want to answer include:
- How many millennials in New Mexico actually have health care coverage?
- Do millennials understand the United States health care system?
- What role do state politics play in influencing health care subsidies?
- How was healthcare more or less accessible for past generations?
- What are the options for people in their 20’s?
Stay tuned folks! If you have any insights or additional questions regarding this topic, drop a line, email or direct Facebook message!